Located Near the Miami Airport and Much More
Centrally located between Miami and Fort Lauderdale, Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is nestled in the beautiful Sunny Isles Beach area of North Miami Beach. We are just minutes from Miami International Airport, Fort Lauderdale International Airport, Port Everglades, and the Port of Miami. With easy access to South Beach, downtown Miami, and popular restaurants, entertainment venues, and shopping destinations, Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is the ideal choice for business and leisure travelers alike.
Miami Beach North
Miami Beach - Central
Sunny Isles Beach
From I-95 or the Florida Turnpike
- Take State Road 826 East
- Follow the exit “To Beaches”
- Follow State Road 826 (163 Street) to Collins Avenue (Highway A1A)
- Make a left onto Collins Avenue (Highway A1A)
- The Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is immediately on the right.
From Miami International Airport
- Head West on NW 21st Street toward Miad Circle
- Keep left at the fork to continue on Exit 3 and follow signs for Florida 953N/Le Jeune Road
- Keep left at fork to continue on Exit 2 and follow signs for FL-112/I-95/Miami Beach
- Continue on FL-112 E and take I-95 Express to FL-826 in Golden Glades. Take Exit 12B from I-95 North.
- Follow FL-826 to The Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort.
From Fort Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport
- Get on I-595 West from Terminal Drive
- Take I-95 South to NE 203rd Street/Ives Dairy Road in Ives Estates
- Take Exit 16 from I-95 South
- Take US 1/Biscayne Boulevard and NE 163rd Street/Sunny Isles Boulevard to Collins Avenue in Sunny Isles Beach.
- Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort is on Collins Avenue.
From Port of Miami
- Get on I-395 West from NE 6th Street/Port Boulevard and NE 1st Avenue
- Take I-95 Express to FL-826 East in Golden Glades. Take Exit 12B from I-95 North.
- Follow FL-826 to Collins Avenue in Sunny Isles Beach.