Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort - Travel with Confidence
We cannot wait to welcome you back.
While the health and safety of our guests has always been a top priority, when you return to Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort you will find that we've made a number of enhancements - from offering remote check-ins to new cleaning protocols for guest rooms, common areas and high-touch surfaces; along with new options for dining.
Please see below for responses to common FAQs relating to how our property is combatting COVID-19:
- Is the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort open?
Yes, we are open and accepting reservations for all future arrivals.
- Is it possible to access your room without passing through the front desk area?
No, all guests must check-in through the front desk, located in the hotel lobby.
- Did anything change with Checking in & out?
Front desks will have temporary Plexiglass barriers installed for added protection
During Check-in, guests are provided COVID-19 information with hotel policies regarding distancing and personal protective equipment
Contactless check-out now available via Sonfi Guest TV
- What is the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort current cancellation policy?
We remain committed to offering you flexible booking and cancellation options. Given these unique circumstances we are making adjustments to booking policies:
Government Restrictions Regions. In regions affected by government-issues travel restrictions, we will continue to waive change fees or offer full cancellation with refunds.
- Have your public spaces, such as your lobby, changed?
We have increased our staffing of public area attendants to support increased frequency of cleaning surfaces, with EPA approved cleaning agents. We have modified the placement of furniture to support our Social Distancing protocol and we ask all guests to leave a minimum of 6 feet of distance between one another for their protection and protection of others. Hand Sanitizer stations are available throughout the property.
- What is the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort doing to assist guests with staying clean and safe?
We have taken the following steps to maintain the highest level of cleanliness and hygiene:
- Our hotel teams are receiving ongoing briefings and enhances operating procedures
- We have increased the frequency of cleaning of all public areas (including the lobby, elevators, door handles, public bathrooms, etc.)
- We have increased the deployment of antibacterial hand sanitizers in all public areas.
- What has the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort changed in regards to guest room housekeeping?
- Limited in-room housekeeping services will be provided daily during your stay.
- Guest room amenities such as shampoo, conditioner will be provided in guest rooms
- Additional linens, towels and toiletries are available by contact-free delivery by contacting the front desk.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitizing protocols will be used to clean guest rooms including but not limited to: coffee service, minibar offerings, iron, ironing board, collateral, pen, paper, and directories.
- Is the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort fitness center open?
Yes, the fitness center is currently open and social distancing is required.
- What are my dining options at Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort?
Yes, the Coconuts Bar & Grill is open from 11:00am to 10:00pm and is serving a limited menu.
Our restaurant seating has been redesigned to incorporate plenty of space for social distancing protocols. We've increased frequency of cleaning and disinfecting, added the use of face coverings by our staff and new menu presentation protocols.
- Grab 'N Go items are available in Cappuccinos, located in the lobby, daily.
- Coffee will be available in Cappuccinos daily from 7:00am to 10:00pm.
- Grab 'N Go Breakfast is available in Cappuccinos daily from 7:00am to 10:00am
- The Coconuts Bar & Grill is currently open
- In-room coffee makers have been removed from the rooms.
- Are there Grab 'N Go food and drinks available at Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort?
- Snacks and beverages for purchase are available in Cappuccinos
- Beer and wine is available for purchase in Cappuccinos
- Coffee and Tea is available starting at 7:00am to 10:00pm in Cappuccinos
- Is Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort still offering dry cleaning and laundry services?
No, we do not have dry cleaning and laundry services available at this time
- Is Aveda Seven Seas Spa & Salon open?
The Spa/Salon is currently closed at this time.
- Do your guest rooms have mini refrigerators
Yes, all guest rooms have mini refrigerators that are sanitized before each guest's stay.
- Has anything changed with Meetings & Events?
Our meetings and events team will collaborate with planners to reimagine their meetings with new meeting set ups, food service protocols and meeting specific options.
- Is Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort offering any room discounts for first responder workers?
Yes, we are. Please contact us directly to learn more about the special rate available.
- Other things I might want to know prior to arrival or during my stay?
- All guests must wear a face mask in all public areas
- Only registered guests are permitted to use hotel facilities
- The pool is open daily and social distancing is required
- The fitness center is open 24 hours per day and social distancing is required
Enjoy your time at the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort and please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your experience even better. Be well.
We look forward to seeing you soon!