Posted by Fab Miami Guide
As part of our holiday giveaway, Fab Miami Guide along with Seven Seas will be giving away a $100 gift certificate for a day of pampering at Seven Seas Salon. Nestled between Miami and Fort Lauderdale beaches, the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort recently launched Seven Seas, a new Aveda Concept Salon with Dashing Diva Nail Bar. For the style conscious who covet beauty on a budget, the full-service salon and nail bar will feature affordable services and treatments starting at only $10.
Dashing Diva, New York’s favorite nail salon chain, has been re-inventing the nail salon experience with innovative nail care products and services designed for loyal clients around the globe. Seven Seas’ state-of-the-art nail bar will showcase the hottest colors and nail enhancements from Dashing Diva while personal pampering takes center stage with friends sharing cocktails and gossip over a good primp and pamper. The professionally-staffed nail bar is sure to be a hot spot for companies, groups of friends and brides-to-be looking to host mani/pedi parties over a bottle of wine. An assortment of specialty cocktails and food can also be ordered from the hotel’s Kitchen 305 menu. Time-strapped clients will appreciate the late night hours with last appointment bookings at 8:30 p.m., and weekend warriors will take salvation with Sunday services from 10 a.m. – 6 p.m. Seven Seas will also accommodate appointments before and after regular business hours if scheduled in advance.
Three modern and unisex styling stations are sure to stay busy with professional Aveda cuts starting at $30, color at $57 and blowouts for only $40. Each hair color service includes a finished blow dry and all hair services start with an aromatherapy scalp and neck massage. In true South Beach VIP fashion, clients are escorted to private wash stations for their aromatic lathering. Professional styling consultants are available for complimentary consultations for all hair textures and damage repair for any pre-visit, beauty blunders.
To enter simply email us your name to FabMiamiGuide@gmail.com. Contest ends on Thursday, December 31st at 12pm (ET).
Where: Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort
16701 Collins Avenue
Sunny Isles Beach
For reservations, call 305.949.1300 or toll-free at 800.327.5476
When out-of-towners picture spring break family vacations in Florida, they tend to think of huge crowds standing in single file in lines snaking around an amusement park. Here are some great reasons to instead bring your family to Miami:
- The beach! It’s hard to beat the Newport’s location, with miles of sun, ocean and sand just outside the back door.
- It’s called the Sunshine State for a reason. With average temperatures in the low 80′s in March and April, Miami has some of the best spring weather available.
- Amazing meals on any budget – South Florida has become a foodie destination and you won’t have to leave the Newport to sample some of the best Miami Beach restaurants. Known for the tastiest Cuban food this side of Havana, you can find great ethnic fare all over the city as well as some South Florida classics.
- There’s something to please everyone - Newport Beachside Resort offers a myriad of organized vacation activities for the entire family – from wine tasting and cooking classes to poolside limbo and sand castle building contests.
- There’s so much to do in Miami – The list is long but some not-to-be-missed experiences found only in Miami include a swim with the dolphins at the Miami Seaquarium, the Art Deco heritage on view in South Beach and a face-to-face meeting with some big cats at Parrot Jungle Island. Miami’s zoo, children’s museum and art museum are all highly acclaimed. Check out the Go Miami Card for convenience and savings on admission to these and other area attractions.
- Did we mention the oceanfront pool?
A spring break vacation in Miami Florida is affordable fun for the entire family. Make your reservations today to stay at Newport Beachside Resort!
“I was the planner for a group of 346 football fans that recently spent the weekend at [Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort]. We contracted for 160+ rooms and also had a banquet in the Atlantis Ballroom. With a group this size you always have a few problems with arrival and departure dates, type of room, etc. The hotel staff demonstrated excellent customer service in immediately resolved any problems that came up during check in and with room assignments. In addition, the banquet staff was great to work with. The Atlantis Ballroom and adjoining reception area were nicely laid out and the dinner was good.
I commend Barry Harris and his staff for going the extra mile in planning for our group by decorating the lobby and having some of the service staff wear shirts that “welcomed” our group.
Great job, we will return to [Newport Beachside].”
From Michael Hill, Vice President and Assistant General Manager of the Florida Marlins:
“Everyone was very happy with Monday’s event. From start to finish, you and
your staff were outstanding. The combination of your excellent service and
delicious food made for a great night.
Thanks again for everything.”
To learn more about Newport Beachside Resort’s special event and catering services, please see NewportBeachsideResort.com or contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Oakland Raider football fans traveled all the way to Miami to stay and party at the Newport Beachside Hotel & Resort while watching their team take on and beat the Miami Dolphins. A great time was had by all!
“Outstanding service, we will be back, thank you so much for an enjoyable vacation.” ~ Ron, July 2007.
“Mathew Sims went the extra mile for us. Rich, Front desk supervisor was also very courteous and helpful. I definitively will return if prices don’t go up after the remodeling is completed. “ ~ Ada, July 2007
We’re pleased to introduce the Newport Beachside Blog! This new addition to the Newport website is a resource that will offer regular posts regarding updated information on current events and attractions in Miami, vacation tips, Newport and Miami news, photo gallery, and guest comments and reviews.