When out-of-towners picture spring break family vacations in Florida, they tend to think of huge crowds standing in single file in lines snaking around an amusement park. Here are some great reasons to instead bring your family to Miami:
- The beach! It’s hard to beat the Newport’s location, with miles of sun, ocean and sand just outside the back door.
- It’s called the Sunshine State for a reason. With average temperatures in the low 80’s in March and April, Miami has some of the best spring weather available.
- Amazing meals on any budget – South Florida has become a foodie destination and you won’t have to leave the Newport to sample some of the best Miami Beach restaurants. Known for the tastiest Cuban food this side of Havana, you can find great ethnic fare all over the city as well as some South Florida classics.
- There’s something to please everyone - Newport Beachside Resort offers a myriad of organized vacation activities for the entire family – from wine tasting and cooking classes to poolside limbo and sand castle building contests.
- There’s so much to do in Miami – The list is long but some not-to-be-missed experiences found only in Miami include a swim with the dolphins at the Miami Seaquarium, the Art Deco heritage on view in South Beach and a face-to-face meeting with some big cats at Parrot Jungle Island. Miami’s zoo, children’s museum and art museum are all highly acclaimed. Check out the Go Miami Card for convenience and savings on admission to these and other area attractions.
- Did we mention the oceanfront pool?
A spring break vacation in Miami Florida is affordable fun for the entire family. Make your reservations today to stay at Newport Beachside Resort!